See It In Action!
Fill out the form below to get a
LIVE BrideLive Demo!
The goal of BrideLive is to collaborate closely with professionals in the wedding industry by providing them with exceptional products and support which aim to increase the overall efficiency and profitability of any wedding vendor at an affordable price.
BrideLive was formed in January 2011 by veteran NJ wedding DJs; Bob Scott and Jay Thomson. While searching for new ways to grow their own DJ businesses, Bob and Jay noticed a missing link in the over 100 billion dollar wedding and event industry. In April of 2011, BrideLive joined forces with 2009 Inc. 500’s fastest growing privately held video conferencing software provider,
MegaMeeting.com whose flagship product has been in development and commercial production for over eight years.
Through relentless software development, BrideLive and MegaMeeting.com have continued to push the limits of technology and the value of their offering, providing all vendors their very own custom branded virtual meeting space, as well as tools specifically conceived for wedding and event professionals.
After much success, in November of 2011, BrideLive and MegaMeeting.com formed a new entity, Live Cloud Events, LLC, creating the world’s only video conferencing platform designed exclusively for the event industry. BrideLive is capable of providing video conferencing solutions to any service within the event space who wish to leverage the power of online, personalized meetings to convert leads, grow sales, and save time.
BrideLive is a web-based, customized virtual meeting space designed to increase the efficiency and profitability of those in the wedding and event industries. BrideLive’s extensive features allow vendors such as DJs, Entertainers, Wedding Planners, Photographers, Florists and many other professionals to leverage the power of online, personalized meetings to convert leads, grow sales, and save time.
Along with being 100% web-based, BrideLive works on all PC, MAC and LINUX machines and is compatible will all the major internet browsers, including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Opera. Mobile Apps are available as well for the iPhone, iPad or any Android enabled smart phone or tablet.
Some of the features built into the BrideLive product include:
- Live High Quality Video Feeds - The highest quality and most flexible video streams offered by any web-based system, perfect for maintaining the feeling of being face-to-face during consultations.
- Video Conferencing with True VoIP Audio - Integrated VoIP audio allows brides, grooms and family members to communicate clearly with wedding vendors without needing a phone line.
- ShowMyDesktop - Great for showing music playlists, portfolios, photo slideshows, PowerPoints, PDF files and much more. Vendors can choose to share their entire computer screen or any active application with the bride and her guests.
- Web Video Player – Vendors can share .flv, .mov, .mp4 and pre-recorded videos of past events. They can even take a Youtube video, paste the URL into the player and play the video from within the meeting room.
- Media-share – A built-in tool providing vendors with the means to collaborate one-on-one with brides, grooms and family members in real-time. Media-share allows vendors and meeting guests to take notes and display them to all attendees in the meeting. This amazing tool is ideal for creating to-do lists, calls to action and link sharing. Once complete, these items can be exported to HTML for later viewing.
- Interactive Billboard – Vendors can upload and interact with online planning forms as well as work with brides, grooms and family members on reception floor plans and seating arrangements.
- Public and Private Text Chat - The public chat box allows vendors to instantly post links or information for all meeting attendees to see. There is also a private chat feature that allows meeting attendees to send messages to anyone in the meeting that no one else can see.
- MeetUsNow - By allowing clients a way to instantly connect through a website, vendors will never miss a lead again. All they have to do is place a link on their website that brides can click on and within seconds they will be meeting LIVE brides, grooms or their family members in their very own BrideLive meeting room.
BrideLive is much more than just another video conferencing product. In addition to being packed with powerful features, the service includes free live product trainings and 24/7 customer support. BrideLive has also teamed up with today’s top industry leaders, Alan Berg, Mike Walter and Peter Merry to offer Consultants Corner, a program geared towards helping professionals maximize the success of their business through educational articles, webinars, consultations and Q&A forums on Facebook and Twitter.
Are you a large organization looking to offer a service like BrideLive to your members? The BrideLive team is excited to meet with you and discuss all strategic partnerships.
Please contact us to see the power and immense value that BrideLive will add to your organization.
Below are some organizations we have already teamed up with.